Refer a Case
Why refer a case to
Robert Rivera Law?
Your Workers’ Compensation needs
Workers’ Compensation is a highly specialized niche area of law with its own rules, laws, and Judges. Further, per Florida Statute 440.34, the fee structure for Claimant/Plaintiff paid attorney’s fee is significantly reduced as compared to the standard 33% and up for any recovery as in personal injury cases.
As such, many PI firms find it not only financially advantageous, but a financial necessity to refer their Workers’ Compensation cases to a trusted firm who:
- has a sole focus in Workers’ Compensation;
- prioritizes client’s needs;
- is accessible at all times;
- cooperates and communicates with mutual clients involved in 3rd party claims; and
- participates in a 25% referral fee (with barred attorneys only).
Robert Rivera Law is the solution to all of your Workers’ Compensation needs. Although the firm’s primary location is in South Florida, we accept cases from all over the state.
If you would like to refer a case, simply fill out the brief form below.